Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Cherry Bomb!

The OB Cues Ladies 9-Ball tournament was this weekend in Richardson, TX. I wasn't 100% looking forward to it because I was travelling alone and I hadn't been playing any pool at all, but I did want to see all my friends. Amazingly enough, I actually didn't do half bad in the tournament and almost made it until Sunday. I didn't mind not making it until Sunday because I got to stay out late Saturday night with my friends and I didn't have to get up early. I showed up on Sunday to watch my friends play, and I had great conversation with my friend Samm, from Samm's Side Pocket. During our conversation that covered many topics (some of which I'll deny 100%), she agreed to be one of my guinea pigs and let me take her picture.

Right outside of the pool hall was a nice shaded corridor of the strip mall. So, we set up shop and I took a few photos of Samm. I haven't had much time to go through all the pictures, but I'm super excited with the way this one came out:



I've now had time to go thru some of the other photos, and I like how these came out, too:





1 comment:

Connie said...

i'm in LOVE with the colors and composition of the first pic of Samm! very nice!