Thursday, June 5, 2008

Little Miss H

I got to hang out with my friend Julia today for a few hours after work. We spent a couple of hours going over Lightroom. Wow.. what an incredible program. I had installed it on my computer, but hadn't opened it yet because it looked pretty overwhelming. She showed me the basics of everything, and its amazing how powerful this program is. I can't wait to really dig into it, but its going to take many hours learning this program.

After we were done with that, we headed out to the backyard and took pictures of her adorable neice. I believe she is 5 years old, and is very active and NOT SHY AT ALL. Which is great for when you are trying to take pictures of a child. Its amazing how fast kids move around and how they do not like to stay still for even a few seconds. I got about 50 pictures of her before she was done. Out of the 50, I think I got 2 good pictures and this one is my favorite:


1 comment:

Robin Gansle said...

Beauuuuutiful!!! Very well done. The eyes are perfect and the composition is great!